• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City away in the FA Cup - Sat 6 Nov 3pm

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Coming around fast this game…maybe Kyle Taylor for Dieng and a start for Daniel perhaps.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coming around fast this game…maybe Kyle Taylor for Dieng and a start for Daniel perhaps.
Taylor or Kite or Atangana for the suspended Dieng. Same ref who sent off Kite so I would go for Taylor if fit as well. Daniel depends I assume on if we go for a flat 4 at the back? Like to see Jack Sparkes on the bench as well

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taylor or Kite or Atangana for the suspended Dieng. Same ref who sent off Kite so I would go for Taylor if fit as well. Daniel depends I assume on if we go for a flat 4 at the back? Like to see Jack Sparkes on the bench as well
Bradford are a tough nut to crack at Valley Parade, so it’s probably a case of who MT thinks is best suited for this game….although I don’t think the referee can be blamed for the early bath Kite had against Harrogate.