• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford Away - Saturday 2 November

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Making a long weekend of this - many years since I last went to Bradford. Looking forward to cheap, excellent curry.
Vegetarian I trust.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets now on sale

OmanGrecian

Tickets rise by £5 on match day for adults. Wow, quite a jump.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ticket purchased. Now to decide how many days to go for.

Ashford Grecian

No clap from me, November is going to be such a busy time domestically I don't know if I'll make any matches during the month.
Same here can't really get to this although would love to as could possibly be the third 1st vs 2nd match in the space of a few weeks!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Engineering works between Leeds and London King's Cross starting Saturday lunchtime. :(

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Engineering works between Leeds and London King's Cross starting Saturday lunchtime. :(
Have you considered going via Birmingham and picking up a Cross Country train from Exeter there?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have you considered going via Birmingham and picking up a Cross Country train from Exeter there?
I'll be catching the 17.53 to Exeter from Leeds changing at Sheffield for the Southampton train.

bootesful

Anyone local with recommendations for pubs and curry houses? Getting there early and staying after the game so happy to travel a little if they're decent food and beer.

grecian55

Went in the Bradford Arms in Manningham Lane last time we played them ,full of Grecians too and only a couple of minutes from the ground ,i found the local people to be very friendly .