• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bowman signs

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fred, do you have an opinion on Ryan at all?
I pray at the Altar Of Bowman every morning and every evening. He is a God, a legend, a beast, a goalscorer and a good man. I'm the Chairman, the Honorary President, the CEO and the first member of the Ryan Bowman Fan Club. He's got pace, strength, aggression, he gets in the face of the opposition and the referee, he never goes missing even when he's not playing at his best, he's not selfish, he gives his all for the team and for the shirt and, if that wasn't enough, his head is £ucking massive.

So yes, I do have an opinion on him, thanks for asking.

fred binneys head

If we go up then he is not a league one striker so could be released.
I want you to be the one who tells him he's released, so he can rip you to shreds like those velociraptors do to that cow in Jurassic Park. When that happens, the loudest cheer will come from the Women's team.

Ian Russon

Great Goal,

Don't think he has ever played in league one? Also why is he not a league one striker? Is Barry Corr can do it in league one so can Bowman. Imagine if Exeter pay nearly 500k for a player and then release him when we get promoted. I'd cancel my membership if we release Bowman

Last edited:

LDNGrecian

Great Goal,

So thats 6 match winning goals for Bowman this season. And you want him released..... :unsure:

Ian Russon

I pray at the Altar Of Bowman every morning and every evening. He is a God, a legend, a beast, a goalscorer and a good man. I'm the Chairman, the Honorary President, the CEO and the first member of the Ryan Bowman Fan Club. He's got pace, strength, aggression, he gets in the face of the opposition and the referee, he never goes missing even when he's not playing at his best, he's not selfish, he gives his all for the team and for the shirt and, if that wasn't enough, his head is £ucking massive.

So yes, I do have an opinion on him, thanks for asking.
How do I join? Bowman is a god

IndoMike

I want you to be the one who tells him he's released, so he can rip you to shreds like those velociraptors do to that cow in Jurassic Park. When that happens, the loudest cheer will come from the Women's team.
Was it a cow or a goat?

iscalad

So thats 6 match winning goals for Bowman this season. And you want him released..... :unsure:
Just think, if Bowman was any good.........

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Was it a cow or a goat?
It was a cow.

The goat was for the T-Rex.

The god-like Bowman is way more Raptor than Rex......

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whatever he did during lockdown clearly worked as his stamina yesterday was incredible. I don't know how he was still standing by the second half of injury time, let alone have the energy to calmly slot home the winner.

IndoMike

Blimey. Bowman is the new Pele....who'd have thunk?