• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bottom!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
About what, that we're bottom? Do they need to make an announcement about everything, or will looking at the table confirm it for you?
That they're going to pull their collective fingers out of their arseholes & do something about it, before it's too late, if it's not already to late!! resignation of Tagg would be a bleddy good starting point, quickly followed by Tisadale leaving his post!! But then perhaps they're going to discuss this tonight, yeh right, discussing when the next new fleet of cars is coming in more like!!

PeteUSA

That they're going to pull their collective fingers out of their arseholes & do something about it, before it's too late, if it's not already to late!! resignation of Tagg would be a bleddy good starting point, quickly followed by Tisadale leaving his post!! But then perhaps they're going to discuss this tonight, yeh right, discussing when the next new fleet of cars is coming in more like!!
I dont think Tagg or Perryman will resign in a hurry; they've got a vested interest in the OTC which they'll want to keep an eye on.

Antony Moxey

So you're expecting an announcement about that???

Antony Moxey

I dont think Tagg or Perryman will resign in a hurry; they've got a vested interest in the OTC which they'll want to keep an eye on.
It's OTR. And why would their 'vested interest' be affected by their resignations, OTR is a separate company.

malcolms

About what, that we're bottom? Do they need to make an announcement about everything, or will looking at the table confirm it for you?
Perhaps a word about what they are going to do about it might help...

Antony Moxey

Yes Malc, but as I said, do you really expect an announcement? Would any club make such an announcement? I know someone will jump on this but we are only half a dozen games into the season.

malcolms

Yes Malc, but as I said, do you really expect an announcement? Would any club make such an announcement? I know someone will jump on this but we are only half a dozen games into the season.
Well we are rock bottom which you think might provoke some response and as I'm sure you are aware, a fair few clubs have already replaced their manager, which probably says more than any announcement...

edindevon

Doubt it. Practically any statement released by the club would be ripped to shreds on here. Actions speak louder than words anyway.

Not that this has anything to do with the thread, but exeweb when we're doing badly always makes me smile. Just imagine if we're twelve points adrift by Christmas! Perhaps by then this forum will have descended in to the realms of what Boris Johnson called "Papua New Guinea-style orgies of cannibalism and chief-killing"....

wemissmoxey

but exeweb when we're doing badly always makes me smile.
You must have been smiling hell of a lot during the last year.

Silver fox

You must have been smiling hell of a lot during the last year.
Or 2, or 3...