• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boston Bombings

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Au contraire, Mr Jinx. I included them in my sweeping fence sitting statement ... :D

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
How many agencies does the States have who are allowed to strap on a firearm and call themselves law enforcement FFS?
Seems to me that the US has taken over from the Germans as the worlds leading uniform fetishers!

Mr Jinx

Actually, there may need to be a steward's enquiry with this. They'd been living in the US for 10 years, so it's borderline.

Alistair20000

Actually, there may need to be a steward's enquiry with this. They'd been living in the US for 10 years, so it's borderline.
I just read somewhere that it was one year Jinxster.

Last edited:

DB9

One killed, One captured. Job done

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is it? No more people involved? They have the right people?

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
I'm going for homegrown.

What do I win if I am right?
Still waiting for my prize.

Bloody FBI take ages over the stuff that really matters. I may turn narc for some other law enforcement agency.

Then they would be sorry.

Chuckles

Is it? No more people involved? They have the right people?
Do they have the right people? Not sure. All a bit easy for my liking.

MikeGrecian

Do they have the right people? Not sure. All a bit easy for my liking.
Now im not one for conspiracy theories but there are some rather interesting reports on it on YouTube regarding Navy Seals.Would do a link but i can't.

Chuckles

Now im not one for conspiracy theories but there are some rather interesting reports on it on YouTube regarding Navy Seals.Would do a link but i can't.
I don't do conspiracy stuff either, but something isn't right here. Look at the young one's (Jafar) twitter, the desire to kill the older one when he was being arrested, the shooting up of the Jafar whilst he lay in the boat...they hit him 3 times when they knew he was no longer a threat (******** video shows this clearly...it is an over 18 website so won't show the link). Not as clearcut as the Americans want us to believe.