• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BoS Elections

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I dont fecking believe it ...

They asked for my full name - so I put in full caps ADAM WILLIAM HENLEY ....

As you can tell, I still havent seen the paperwork ... am I the only one to suffer this way?
I haven't received the paperwork yet either Adam and I don't suppose I will see it now until Wednesday as I'll be heading to Dagenham tomorrow but, from the list that Anonymous has posted, it looks like it may just be your good self.

You must be livid if this is right. It's hardly rocket science to get something that basic correct, is it?

Thames Valley Red

Message for Adam:

While you have my vote I will no be calling you 'Bill' from now on! :)

UTC

TVR
Ps. I never realized that offers for election had been raised, which shows communications are dreadful. I am however far too busy to go for election at the moment and say well done to every candidate.

Poultice

Henley, William Adam my pack says
Hey, does that mean we might have a world cup winner in the frame ?

rick whitemore

Pete Martin gets my vote, he might be old and ugly but last time he was on the BOS he did a bloody good job.

Oli

I was going to vote for northants. Next time eh?

Alistair20000

I cant yet - still havent seen the paperwork ... am going to drop a note to chris hewson now ...

Not much I can do about it ... but I am definitely an ADAM ....
Sloppy error but I don't think it will have any effect at all on whether you are elected Adam.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was going to vote for northants. Next time eh?
Very funny ... although I may have to change my user name if elected ...

Alasdair - I dont know if it will make a difference - no-one can say either way tbh but as Pete Martin has correctly identified, I am livid about it.

This document is my one chance to make contact with the vast majority of trust members and with no photos being used either, it may lead to some people not recognising me - I dont exactly bring out a CV when I introduce myself ....

Adam

Pete Martin (CTID)

Pete Martin gets my vote, he might be old and ugly but last time he was on the BOS he did a bloody good job.
Ha! You wait Ricky boy! You ain't no oil painting yourself!!

(He's just got a danged pretty wife to hide behind now! :D)

Grecian1966

Very funny ... although I may have to change my user name if elected ...

Alasdair - I dont know if it will make a difference - no-one can say either way tbh but as Pete Martin has correctly identified, I am livid about it.

This document is my one chance to make contact with the vast majority of trust members and with no photos being used either, it may lead to some people not recognising me - I dont exactly bring out a CV when I introduce myself ....

Adam
Adam, very impressed with what I read - out of curiosity which party were you a cllr? My guess LD's?

Fred

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Adam, very impressed with what I read - out of curiosity which party were you a cllr? My guess LD's?

Fred
That's cruel!