Boris is a Joke.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are the political folk on here able to corroborate the story that DC & BJ are off as soon as brexit is done and Gove will then take the helm? Possibly as soon as February.

Spoonz Red E

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wouldn't surprise me with the current political theatre.
Covid19
Boris ego he go ergo Gove-Id-20.
Is Cummings only making plans for Michael?
He's got a future in British steal.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are the political folk on here able to corroborate the story that DC & BJ are off as soon as brexit is done and Gove will then take the helm? Possibly as soon as February.
Since Johnson has always had a cosseted existence it wouldn't be surprising if he did a bunk. Too much like hard work being P.M.

RedPaul

Both the comment pages and lead article in the Spectator today, written by pro-Tory commentators delivering withering critiques of the PMs current performance.

Mr Jinx

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gove is making a big play for it, that's for sure.

But I really don't think someone that has wanted to PM since he was a nipper, spend years attaining his goal and prize, only to get there, gain a stonking majority then walk away from it after little more than a year. And most of that year will have blighted by Covid. Walk and he leaves no legacy. That's just not his style and I just can't see it.