• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bolton Wanderers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's up to six and a half thousand views already so I don't think you're the only one.
Gonna watch it a few times more 🙄

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leaving accents aside I much prefer having an ex-pro at times. Tonge and Pat Baldwin who used to do home games not long ago are the better ones along with Tully. They have a different insight from supporters and the commentators who together can be a bit "fanzone down the pub" at times. Tonge and Baldwin both communicate well in my opinion. They make a good change from when supporters provide comment of which Kirky stands out as the best.

Each to their own as you say.
Kirky and Alan Tonge are, in my opinion, both excellent co-commentators but the best we've had this season was Julian Tagg!

Red Devon

Kirky and Alan Tonge are, in my opinion, both excellent co-commentators but the best we've had this season was Julian Tagg!
Hannah has been good too.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)

🎣🎣

Colesman Ballz

She was utter rubbish in her first one, more interested in giggling away with her co-commentator than describing the match.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
She was utter rubbish in her first one, more interested in giggling away with her co-commentator than describing the match.
Pretty sure he is going fishing with that comment and trying to get a bite!! Haha!
I would agree with your assessment.

Colesman Ballz

Pretty sure he is going fishing with that comment and trying to get a bite!! Haha!
I would agree with your assessment.
Alternatively she may be his sister ! :unsure: