• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bloody weather

flakey pasty

It's absolutely chucking it down here in Twickenham.
Shirley not another cancellation.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It has rained every day since Sunday in Exeter(very heavy,last night) & the weekend does not sound too promising in Devon..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I mentioned on another thread the game has to be in doubt. I just pray for a dry morning tomorrow. Can't be dealing with another postponement

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really hope it's not called off. The lack of game time won't have helped the lads and the congestion of games won't do us any favours either.

Get down there with your hair dryers, Exiles!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
if the bbc forecast is right both tomorrow and Tuesday should be ok. it gives rain through tonight but dry tomorrow, and for Exeter bar heavy rain sunday it appears to be dry for the rest of the time. obviously as we saw last week things can change however.

hope both games go ahead, tomorrow as I think its a better chance of getting a result and Tuesday because while I wont be there sure the club needs the money badly.

manc grecian

Brentford on the box tonight, looks a bit damp.

flakey pasty

Looking much brighter in London this morning.
Fingers crossed ........