• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Blocked, deleted and ignored

Daughter of I_M

So, I'm sure many on here have blocked, deleted and ignored others, but who and why have you done this, and also on other sites such as facebook, have you been the 'victim' of this?

I have just been blocked from my best mates cousin because I voiced my opinion about her bringing up her child in a very negative way (by the way about 20 other people have been telling her the same).

I was also blocked my someone from another site because SHE copied MY profile and I wasn't happy about it. So she blocked me!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can someone quote the OP please? I've got her on ignore :)

Daughter of I_M

Did someone say something?

Joshyd123

What's this thread about?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have just been blocked from my best mates cousin because I voiced my opinion about her bringing up her child in a very negative way.
Your opinion might well be right, and your voicing it might do some good long term. However, if the problems are non serious, you could be labeled an interfering busybody who got what they deserved.

ecfc01

Can someone quote the OP please? I've got her on ignore :)
how did you know they spoke?

Daughter of I_M

Your opinion might well be right, and your voicing it might do some good long term. However, if the problems are non serious, you could be labeled an interfering busybody who got what they deserved.
There were quite a few people commenting on her facebook and the problems are actually very serious so I'm not an interfering busybody although the term made me smile :)

LOG

How well do you know the person who blocked you?

ecfc01

How well do you know the person who blocked you?
??????????????????????????????????

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you for your contribution.