• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bizzare coaching style

mustangspeed2006

Came across this video from 10 years ago whilst trawling through 90s footage of City:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCylPZvOmhg&NR=1

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow - thanks for this mustang ... its not often I see a picture of myself on vid !!!

I went to this game as part of making a weekend visit to Chester ... because I didnt know any of the City fans, I decided to go in the main stand and am wearing a white t shirt behind blakeys dugout ...if you freeze at 6.33, you will see me on the right side of the screen..

It was a v odd game - City went into this game top, chester bottom but chester were the better on the day and city were lucky to get a point ...

Blakey started the game in the directors box 10 yards behind me, city kicked off, conceded possession and gave away a corner .. within 30 seconds of the game starting, Blakey was haranging the team from the touchline ...

Ah Memories ...

grecianred

i remember this, made me laugh at the time... i was at this game, and you can make out my gangly frame going mental when foggy dewhurst scored his last gasp equaliser.

i seem to remember going on the supporters coach and a couple of guys had that must have late 90s toy: the furby on the bus (not to be confused with the furfy - onetime coach who helped noel blake out with mixed results, possibly the same season?).

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I found this one on the same page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyVkT2cfsY&feature=fvw

Thanks!