• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Billy Jones.....

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Billy Jones is not quite there yet but given time and a bit of Tisdalification he will be solid. Expect to be seeing him an awful lot this season.

Oliver

i thought Golbourne was poor, he never seems to run with it enough and can't cross to save his life!
Golbourne is far too predictable to be a wing back, he can only kick with his left foot, has no right foot at all, and will only go on the outside of an opposing full back. To me he is a left back end of.

i thought Golbourne was poor, he never seems to run with it enough and can't cross to save his life!
Unless it is crossing for O'Flynn to head the winner last week...

Oliver

One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
One swallow doesn't make a summer.
You're right, but it does show that summer could well be on it's way ;)

As I said on another thread a few weeks ago, BJ just needs time to adjust, he was out of match practice, very few players can just get back into it after that amount of time out.

He was a vast improvement yesterday, to what he was like against Colchester & Rovers, and had already put in a much improved performance against Charlton.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I BJ thought he had a much better game yesterday too, held his position very well and put a few decent balls into the box aswell.
Agreed - there has been an improvement week on week.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
ok, but 9 times out of 10.

Doug P

As I said on another thread a few weeks ago, BJ just needs time to adjust, he was out of match practice, very few players can just get back into it after that amount of time out.

He was a vast improvement yesterday, to what he was like against Colchester & Rovers, and had already put in a much improved performance against Charlton.
I agree but I have always been a Billy Jones fan, yesterdays he gave a good performance and is starting to look like the player we need at LB. :)

The mighty Grecian

I can see him score another last minute winner this season just like Grays Athletic :D

Green Funnel

When Billy came back i thought he'd be not so great, but he's impressed me. He doesn't do much wrong and it's always nice to see a defender push up once and a while. Sometimes he's lazy though and that's my issue with him.