• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Billy Jones.....

PINHOE RED

Back to the thread, I thought Billy did Ok on Sat & the weak link was Scott.

Is improving........................................

He looked a good deal better v Hartlepool last week and again today v Posh he looked a whole lot better than he did in his first few returning home games.

He looks to be settling in slowly but surely. Still a few hold your breath moments going on but I have to say I feel a lot happier having him in the team now than I did 3 weeks ago.

I guess King Tis is working his magic again.

Any one agree or disagree with me ?

UTC.

Brinty IFA

Is improving........................................

He looked a good deal better v Hartlepool last week and again today v Posh he looked a whole lot better than he did in his first few returning home games.

He looks to be settling in slowly but surely. Still a few hold your breath moments going on but I have to say I feel a lot happier having him in the team now than I did 3 weeks ago.

I guess King Tis is working his magic again.

Any one agree or disagree with me ?

UTC.
Have to agree. Thought he looked solid today against a strong front three. especially in the air.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I said in the matchday thread he played alot better today, and it shows that he is finally getting back into it, after being out of the game for a fair few months.

DJH2005

Far, far better today. Still reserving judgement, but a major improvement today which gives me hope.

kpecfc10

Better second half today, but not convinved by BJ. Surprised Heath hasn't at least been given a chance. But as said in previous posts, much better today. Not saying much though, as he has looked very dodgy.

Hopefully he's going the right way though.

citylad60

I refer you to my initial post. He is NOT the answer.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
He certainly played better yesterday.

Once Taylor is fit again I would like to see him at left wing back instead of Golbourne, one of BJ's main assets is his delivery into the box, obviously playing at centre back limits him attacking wise.

Nice to see him taking a few corners yesterday.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I BJ thought he had a much better game yesterday too, held his position very well and put a few decent balls into the box aswell.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
i thought Golbourne was poor, he never seems to run with it enough and can't cross to save his life!