• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

sladie

Didn't go unnoticed by Tis:
Its a great feeling, after years of hearing how we are an inch away, they are entitled to score ect ect, to see Tis say we have played very well and the fans have been amazing (again) :)

The feel good factor is returning to SJP, long may it continue

Barum

Yes, superb. Us old duffers around Pillar 3 were jumping around like we used to 35 years ago!

David Treharne

I thought the sustained support was quite awesome. Well done. Didn't hear much noise from the Port Vale end though.

robchave

Unusually, I was in the Flybe yesterday, as I took advantage of the excellent hospitality package. It did mean I could appreciate the effect of the Big Bank in full song. You were excellent! Noise for virtually 90+ minutes! Must have had a huge positive impact on the team. Keep it up lads!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
With the largest terrace in the football league, potentially The Bank should give us a real edge and advantage at home. Been banging on for years about perspexing the sides, now the lads are banging the drum and the old farts are joining in.

Great to hear, keep it rockin' !

sladie

Yes, superb. Us old duffers around Pillar 3 were jumping around like we used to 35 years ago!
It was good to see you yesterday at halftime dude

elginCity

Posted on the PV forum...

Yesterday was appalling, a truly dire effort BUT some credit has to go to Exeter. Not just their ever-inspired players but the fantastic support behind the goal. Anyone who doubts the influence of fans on performances needed to see that yesterday....it was like a miniature of a South American ultras scene. Relentless noise, flags and a decent drum-beat. They even sang that we should have gone Christmas shopping!

Last edited:

sladie

Posted on the PV forum...
Class elgin, when away fans notice and then post that it means us on the bank are doing something right :)

godisagrecian

Thought the atmosphere was great yesterday. Would be nice to see some older chants given an outing; get the whole stand going at corners etc.

LOG

Another comment from the PV forum (they aren't a happy bunch!):

"I actually thought some of our younger players were caught unawares by the noise of the home fans yesterday. It's unusual to hear that atmosphere these days, and top marks to the Grecians for making that racket.

I was looking on enviously at that home end, and I daresay Smurf was too."

Smurf is their chairman before you ask!

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?84305-Page-Sacked-(Rumour)/page23