• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bideford vs Exeter - Devon Bowl Final 2022

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beats me where they turned them up.

cannockred

The pitch is shocking! Is it artificial, whenever the ball is being kick a huge great wadge of mud sprays up.

And who are these 2 planks commentating?

Ian Tarr

I think I've identified our players by number, except for the midfielders. Lee 1, King 2, James 5, Joce 6, Daniels 3, Borges 9, Clark 11. Our number 10 looks like a player.

grecIAN Harris

The pitch is shocking! Is it artificial, whenever the ball is being kick a huge great wadge of mud sprays up.

That will be some kind of black rubber crumb which comes with 4g pitches these days.

cannockred

That will be some kind of black rubber crumb which comes with 4g pitches these days.
Who , the commentators?

Rosencrantz

Doesn't look like we have a single "recognised"
striker in the line up. Even from the younger group that have been playing I can see George Spencer, Mitch Beardmore and Max Edgecombe are missing and possibly a few more.

Agent Andy

Sam Joce & Alfie Cunningham are under 16’s as are subs Dan Preece and Harvey Dorothy. Bideford’s team looks pretty close to full strength. Pretty sure Borges & Daniels have signed for City so aren’t triallists.
Dan Preece is an under 17 and was released by us last year and Dorathy is under 18 and just released by Yeovil , they must be making up the numbers as we have absolutely no strikers for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

iscalad

Ones a Janner

DawlishBouy

Dan Preece is an under 17 and was released by us last year and Dorathy is under 18 and just released by Yeovil , they must be making up the numbers as we have absolutely no strikers for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
They were both unused subs in the second round match against Honiton back in November.

Arthur Davey

Cracking save by Lee 👏🏼👏🏼