• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best and worst away fans at SJP this past season.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Bolton were loudest almost by default. It's rare to hear much noise from the away end these days, possibly because I'm in the Bank and the noise from there drowns it out. Bolton were one of the only set of fans I heard.
I'm in the SASS block B and Bolton were definitely the loudest, followed by Derby.

Morecambe most impressive relative to numbers.

Leads

I wasn't at the Bolton game so can't comment on that. Derby were pretty good, if I'm being honest I thought Plymouth were loud towards the end.

Exehausted

I wasn't at the Bolton game so can't comment on that. Derby were pretty good, if I'm being honest I thought Plymouth were loud towards the end.
Plymouth were only loud when they went in front, poor up until that point. "You only sing when you're winning"!

Leads

Plymouth were only loud when they went in front, poor up until that point. "You only sing when you're winning"!
Yep, agreed. It was exactly the same with Derby though.

Elliott L

Not what you asked for, as I can't get down to SJP easily, but Burton's home fans were the worst supporters I think I've ever seen. Not a peep til they scored in the 84th.

Radio Free Skaro

A surprising stat for the away stand..FGR drank more bottles of Carlsburg than Barnsley, despite the latter having nearly twice the amount of fans in the SJ Rd Stand...
How on earth do you know this? Maybe the mindset is you can drink more when you are only 80 odd miles from home, compared to being faced with a journey of 260 miles.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle were crap until they thought they were going to win, pretty standard from them - same at HP.

Radio Free Skaro

Argyle were crap until they thought they were going to win, pretty standard from them - same at HP.
Yeah, Exeter City is their 'Cup Final' and all that.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
How on earth do you know this? Maybe the mindset is you can drink more when you are only 80 odd miles from home, compared to being faced with a journey of 260 miles.
Or that Yaarskhire folk wouldn't touch that fizzy nonsense.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Worst- MK Dons. Only around 300
That's not bad though, considering it was about the same they had for their home game.