• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Seymour

Saint James

From the games I have seen him play, he reminds me of Tom Nichols.
Not a bad comparison and physique wise very similar. Throughout his youth he was mainly a right winger or right in a three. Played mainly at Thorverton before re-joining City at 15 having been released a few years before. Quick but not electric. I've always felt he would work better as a No10 than a No9

hienzeECFC

Or maybe you could watch him at a game, perhaps in a U23 match ?
Living in London it can be a bit tricky to just pop along.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
why are the majority of our academy players we produce so small?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Living in London it can be a bit tricky to just pop along.
If you are not coming to SJP on Saturday, Dorchester are playing at Barnet in the FA Trophy 2nd Round ko 3pm. The following Sat they are at Chesham. In March they visit Farnborough and Walton, and April Hendon and Kings Langley if he hasn't been recalled by then ! Here to help !

Boyo

Devon inbreeding :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
"They're not small Dougal, they're quite a long way away ".

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Temporarily Exiled

This is extremely anecdotal, but if you're tall and built in the westcountry as a kid, you're earmarked for the rugby team. If you're tall and slight, you're earmarked for cricket. If you've slipped through those cracks, you're put in goal. We're also just not that tall generally, very noticeable when I came back from the Netherlands for Christmas.

budegrecian

12 in 15 games, playing for a side in the bottom half of the table; not to shoddy at all.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're also just not that tall generally, very noticeable when I came back from the Netherlands for Christmas.
I believe the Dutch are now the tallest in the world. Something to do with their diet and standard of living?