• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Seymour

Stelios

Ben needs to be playing in a 'footballing' side. There's no surprise he struggled to score many at Gloucester. When I saw him playing there, they played him up front and smashed the ball up to him, despite the fact he's not a 6ft 4inch big centre forward. He's more of a 'fox in the box' with two decent quick feet.
Dorchester may be a better fit for him.
He won't have much of a chance at ECFC then............. :x

Temporarily Exiled

He won't have much of a chance at ECFC then............. :x
We've played differently when Stockley's not been in the side. I know it was the EFL Trophy, but we were set up to play differently with Abrahams and Forte starting up top mid-week - I think Taylor is flexible enough tactically to at least try to make things work.

Stelios

We've played differently when Stockley's not been in the side. I know it was the EFL Trophy, but we were set up to play differently with Abrahams and Forte starting up top mid-week - I think Taylor is flexible enough tactically to at least try to make things work.
Was just being a bit some tongue-in-cheek. We have some good footballers and are capable of playing nice football if we want to. The highlights of that game looked good.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's got great vision apparently

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben scores in a 1-0 win for Dorchester over Hungerford to take them through to the next round of the FA Trophy.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
With an assist from the excellent pass from Kyle Egan, who two years ago seemed a prospect at ECFC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben Seymour sent off for Dorchester against Weymouth for slapping an opponent.

iscalad

Ben Seymour sent off for Dorchester against Weymouth for slapping an opponent.
Should have punched him, it's only a yellow allegedly.

andrew p long

Should have punched him, it's only a yellow allegedly.
Funnily enough MT says in his post match interview that if the slap on Oates had been by one of our players it would have been a red card.

Uncannily, almost simultaneously, but 60 miles away, that was exactly what happened.....