• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

Average Joe

Sorry, but what are you on about
Ah, ok
We have established I got it wrong. next.....

LDNGrecian

I think the fact he can play regularly and have some big games at ibrox and Celtic park means it gives him more of an experience than coming here.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
First questioning everyone’s favourite poster Agent Andy and now convinced that Chrisene is a goalie, Joe’s lost his mind 😂

iscalad

We have established I got it wrong. next.....
Yes, hence my edit.

denzel

Aston Villa have converted Ben from midfield to playing left back (as they did with Callum Rowe:rolleyes:).

Gerrard says that he wants young players out on loan to play in the same position as they play at Villa.

ECFC currently principally play with wing backs rather than the 4 at the back system that Villa use.

I think Villa were looking for a club where Ben had the chance to start 25+ games this season at left back, which ECFC can't provide. Kilmarnock are bottom of the Scottish Premiership so...?
Wow, so clubs are now dictating what position players must play in when they send them out on loan, and how many times they will play?

angelic upstart

Wow, so clubs are now dictating what position players must play in when they send them out on loan, and how many times they will play?
Been going on for years, you pay more for them if they don't play....

andrew p long

Chrisene comes second in Kilmarnock fans POTM poll for yesterday. Looks like he will nail down a regular first team spot in Scottish Premiership at just age 18.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is in the England U19s squad and off to Denmark for their Euros.

andrew p long

top of the player rankings as Kilmarnock beat 3rd placed Aberdeen (on Ben's return from injury)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Chrisene's Villa future in doubt ?