• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

budegrecian

IINM it was Ben Chrisene who made a break and put a perfect long through ball for Barry to take on and score Villa's goal.
It was Callum Rowe.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was Callum Rowe.
Yes, you're right. Just this minute I checked the video and it was the lad you mentioned. Very good work by that lad and nicely taken by the scorer. Thanks for reminding me : my mistake

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Signs pro contract

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Signs pro contract

Kerching!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kerching!
What's our cut Martin ? Or did you mean Kerching for Chrisene ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
What's our cut Martin ? Or did you mean Kerching for Chrisene ?
I would be surprised if him signing his first deal was not an add-on for City.

andrew p long

I would be surprised if him signing his first deal was not an add-on for City.
and his first appearance in the first team?

I am bit puzzled as to what terms he has been on this season. Presumably as Villa paid a chunky six figure fee then his wages were decent from the moment he signed. So would that be an academy contract but on supercharged wages?

I see that the pro contract coincided with his 17th birthday

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

I am bit puzzled as to what terms he has been on this season. Presumably as Villa paid a chunky six figure fee then his wages were decent from the moment he signed. So would that be an academy contract but on supercharged wages?

I suspect we have add-ons for first appearance and signing his pro deal. When he left, he signed on scholarship terms (which is still technically a professional deal). He has now progressed to a first-year professional contract. Kerching for him and us!

rooecfc

I play a lot of football manager and on there you can only offer pro contracts when players turn 17 so I guess that's the rule in the real world also.

andrew p long

continues to get good write ups for performances as left back for Villa U23s. A comment today that its a pity he is not a year older, in which case he could replace the reserve left back, who is almost certainly leaving the summer.