• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the match details shown on transfermarkt he hasn’t played a single game for Villa’s under-18’s or under-23’s this season. Presumably injured.
He is indeed currently out injured.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just signed a pro contract

budegrecian

Just signed a pro contract

Well done & congratulations Ben. I hope the first team isn't too far away.
Hurry up & make us some more money, with the add-ons....

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Yikes! So Gerrard rates Chrisene - good news!

However, before I get carried away three other important bits of info. An Athletic article last month said that Villa insiders rated Chrisene but he needed a loan out before being considered for the first team. Villa have Ashley Young as cover at LB. And Digne had already replaced Targett - Chrisene didn't get into the first team squad when Targett was LB, so don't see him doing so soon with Digne in Targett's place.

So I'm not expecting Chrisene to be in Villa's 20 either tonight or this season. But hoping to be proved wrong!

Bridgy 81

However, before I get carried away three other important bits of info. An Athletic article last month said that Villa insiders rated Chrisene but he needed a loan out before being considered for the first team. Villa have Ashley Young as cover at LB. And Digne had already replaced Targett - Chrisene didn't get into the first team squad when Targett was LB, so don't see him doing so soon with Digne in Targett's place.

So I'm not expecting Chrisene to be in Villa's 20 either tonight or this season. But hoping to be proved wrong!
I didn’t realize he was a left back.
I thought he played further forward, either in midfield or even upfront?

JJ red&white

On the bench for villa

jase 07

you have been

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the bench for villa
Do we get any £ for "On the bench Ben" ?

fred binneys head

So I'm not expecting Chrisene to be in Villa's 20 either tonight or this season.
This aged well 🤣