• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ben Chrisene

Red Bill

Its worth keeping in mind that MT also mentioned signing 3 or 4 squad players. The marquee signings he talked about probably won't be jumping at the first offers they get, so may well not be the first through the door.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can imagine MT sat at his desk thinking to himself 'why did I open my big mouth last month'

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can imagine MT sat at his desk thinking to himself 'why did I open my big mouth last month'
I wonder when he is off on a well deserved holiday/when his wedding and honeymoon are...?

Trapdoor

I wonder when he is off on a well deserved holiday/when his wedding and honeymoon are...?
Think the honeymoon period is well and truly over at City anyway. He knows he needs results next season.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it's now

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think the honeymoon period is well and truly over at City anyway. He knows he needs results next season.
Does he though? I think the only person putting pressure on MT is probably the man himself. He knows if we come mid table the club will not be getting rid of him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyway, this is a thread about Ben Chrisene.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plays for the second half team at left back for Villa in their first pre season friendly. One of the most impressive second half players apparently.

Villa win 4-0 at Walsall with two goals in each half. The first half goals were scored by a chap called Watlkins.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As a money pipeline, has anyone heard any more of how Ben is progressing, I can't seem t find him n the Villa website

DawlishBouy

As a money pipeline, has anyone heard any more of how Ben is progressing, I can't seem t find him n the Villa website
From the match details shown on transfermarkt he hasn’t played a single game for Villa’s under-18’s or under-23’s this season. Presumably injured.