• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Belarussian Football

Legohead

Banned
How is this league still continuing?!! The only one throughout the world pretty much with the exception of a few minor Swedish games and some in Tajikistan, Burundi and Nicaragua. Bizarre. I have heard reports of Russian TV companies offering the Belarus FA money to continue as it's the only live league being played in Europe at the minute and pretty much the only live league in the world. Give or take one or two.

i8cornwall

It’s basically being played behind closed doors, I did read that most match attendances are down by up to 70%.

It’s not the best standard of football but I’d recommend giving it a watch if you have a spare afternoon once all the housework has been done.

Legohead

Banned
Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko has advised people to drink Vodka to combat Coronavirus. :ROFLMAO:

How the f**k has the human race managed to evolve?!! o_O

i8cornwall

And a Sauna and a Tractor!

Once you look into Belarus it’s quite an interesting place and seems a throw back to the soviet era.

Legohead

Banned
Another round of matches today and tomorrow in the Belarus league. Crazy times.

Legohead

Banned
Well. It's still going on. Wins today for Minsk and Gorodeya. Who are ya?! Who are ya?! :LOL:

Personally i like Slutsk. ;)

i8cornwall

Well. It's still going on. Wins today for Minsk and Gorodeya. Who are ya?! Who are ya?! :LOL:

Personally i like Slutsk. ;)
Don’t jump on that bandwagon haha

Anyway the real rock and roll football starts in a couple weeks.... the Faroe island premier league!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Anyway the real rock and roll football starts in a couple weeks.... the Faroe island premier league!
Is there really more than one division in the Faroes .

Rosencrantz

Is there really more than one division in the Faroes .
They have a pyramid system.

Avening Posse

I

is it on I”sland Follow :cool: ?