• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow v Exeter Matchday Thread (take 2) - GAME OFF

OmanGrecian

Here we go then, 2nd attempt to play this match. Fingers crossed the frost covers to their job.

A 3rd straight win will do nicely, but I can see a cagey affair with a win by one goal either way.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now did I buy the pass for this game already? :)

Expecting a draw, and hoping the understanding between Willmott and Bowman continues to grow.

Jason's preview

Smithyno6

2-0 win. They’ll try to start well with their new signings, not really get anywhere. Then we’ll control the game. Bit of a hole that ground though so not the most exciting fixture. Must rotate the squad a bit tonight with these heavy pitches and travelling. 3 out of 3.

OmanGrecian

Pitch inspection at midday

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not good news. Even if it passes at noon, doesn't mean it will pass at 6pm

Heysham Mike

Across the bay here in Morecambe, the sun is shining, but it is very cold. Fell below zero overnight. No snow, but it is on the mountain tops.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
12 Noon, not 12pm. I love Barrow already!

Ash

Please not another postponement, I could really do with a couple of beers and a great result from the boys tonight. And a better picture from ifollow would be nice too. Was I the only one with a worse than usual picture quality for the last match? Assuming it goes ahead, I think we'll win 3-0. Bowman, Jay & Randall.

tonykellowfan

I've found the picture in ifollow a bit more iffy recently.

I think it is to do with the overall increase in internet traffic, I suspect there are nodes in the system that are struggling to operate at the required data rate.