Barrow away - Tuesday 17th August

Leads

New ground for me and 99% of others I would have thought... such a mish, especially on Tuesday but this is what football is all about. UTC.

les.gtfc

Colder than Oldham?
For me it always has been, yes. I've been 3 times at various times of the year. Once was late April when the rest of the country was in a mini heatwave and it was still freezing.

Coldest time though was when I went in January once. Only time I have been colder at a match was an FA Cup replay at Halifax in December 1987, when you literally watched the pitch turn white in front of your eyes as the game went on. We were awful that night too and lost 2-0 which made it even worse.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like it’s pay on the gate at Barrow ?
I have seen nothing about advanced tickets.

Not that I could travel a long distance on a coach these days but are Grecian travel running a coach for this one ?

Grecian in Guzz

For me it always has been, yes. I've been 3 times at various times of the year. Once was late April when the rest of the country was in a mini heatwave and it was still freezing.

Coldest time though was when I went in January once. Only time I have been colder at a match was an FA Cup replay at Halifax in December 1987, when you literally watched the pitch turn white in front of your eyes as the game went on. We were awful that night too and lost 2-0 which made it even worse.
Come on Les tis always colder in Grimsby (unless Hollo is manager of course !) ?