• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City Matchday Thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Happy with that considering. Count our lucky stars they haven't got Quigley any more.

Red Monster

Bloody hell that was a hard watch.

Even with players missing I hope MT can now see how short
of quality we are and do something about it .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I enjoyed that. Maybe being there is so much better!

Intheknow84

What is wrong with MJ, just a shadow of the player he was last season
overratted and flattered last year. Wasn’t as good as made out to be. Lots of penalties to make up goals and a run of good games

Albumen

It’s actually 5-2-2-1
5212 😍

robchave

Well, that could have been worse. Fortunately, my 8nternet was playing up so I wasn't able to actually watch much of the game. However, we desperately need a midfield playmaker.

ChardGrecian

That was another total shambles with not a single threat and shambolic hoofing upfield in desperation - lucky to get a point. Sorry Taylor but you promised progression with marquee signings but have created a useless pub team. To think our hard earned money is being used to pay them is an absolute disgrac.

milts

Bloody hell that was a hard watch.

Even with players missing I hope MT can now see how short
of quality we are and do something about it .
Can he be trusted with spending money?

Exehausted

It didn't sound great, but I always try and find some positives.
1) One of longest trips out of the way early in the season. We got a point!
2) We've actually managed to put out a team after all the injuries and Covid problems we've had this week. We got a point!
3)The players are still very new to each other but it sounded like they stuck together and stuck at it. We got a point!
4) Barrow might not be that good but with Cooper there you know that they will compete. And we still got a point!
5)Bring on the Rovers!

Most entertaining bit of the evening was when commentator Anthony Waring said, with Pierce Sweeney lying pole-axed, 'Is that Jevani Brown?'