• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnsley Away - Saturday 8th October

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure I want to drive. Have asked for the Sunday off and spend the weekend in Barnsley.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I believe when the RMT strike took place on the day of the Lincoln match the Exiles were still able to go as East Midlands were still running a reasonable service, so I'm hoping the same on the 8th as that's who we're due to travel with.

Probably effs up those travelling up from Devon, though.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
500 Tickets in the North Stand now available

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have ordered my ticket, but still waiting to see if I have the Sunday off and can stay up there for two nights.

Red Devon

Have ordered my ticket, but still waiting to see if I have the Sunday off and can stay up there for two nights.
They were busy dealing with Charlton refunds when I was in the shop this morning.

Oldsmobile-88

They were busy dealing with Charlton refunds when I was in the shop this morning.
Are the East Devon crew running a coach ?

Red Devon

I’m not going with them Olds but I think so.

Alfie 1966

The wheels on the berry's coach will be going round and round , hope the kick off is 3.pm. (But can understand clubs looking at early kick off regarding floodlight energy)

Bridgy 81

In an effort to distract myself from our current managerial concerns I’ve just bought my ticket for Saturday’s match at Barnsley.
Although what with the above and potentially our complete lack of a central defence, I think I’ll be travelling more in hope than expectation.
But that’s never stopped me before.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I know the Club is busy with refunding Charlton tickets but are the Barnsley tickets on the way? 😟