• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ballot papers?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
When will we get these?

There are 4 trust members in our house and there have so far only been two lots of the above through our letterbox.

This happened last year as well and ML gave me a url so I could download the extra papers for myself and my son. If this is possible then can someone please give me the link?

If not then maybe it should be an option for all trust members that have a registered email address. Might save a bit on postage...

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I got mine today, so I assume they are arriving in batches.

I agree that looking into an e-mail-based system could be good for future elections.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow - a new thread on here - I thought Oli's matchball query could last forever !!

Back on topic, I seem to remember that we did do some online voting in the past - or am I imagining this?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mine arrived at lunchtime today and am able to confirm that Adam has most definitely morphed into William. ;)

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow - a new thread on here - I thought Oli's matchball query could last forever !!

Back on topic, I seem to remember that we did do some online voting in the past - or am I imagining this?
I've spent time trying to remember this - am pretty sure we could vote online for the Drivers Jonas report ...

I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong ...

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
There will be no facility to vote online. This is because of procedural issues with our system, which I believe would make it difficult to allow this facility.

Incidentally, I have been working on a new Trust communications platform in the last few weeks, and I believe that this facility will be part of this. Unfortunately it will not be ready in time for this year's election (apologies).

Martin

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did this issue get sorted, Gail - have you now received all 4 packs?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, sorry I got mine and Rich's Friday. Not had time to update. Not saying who I'm voting for...

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad it's resolved - only asked as Martin's response left no clear course of action had they not arrived ....

Not asking as to who you are voting for - as long as you have the choice to vote or not, then that is good enough for me ....

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Glad it's resolved - only asked as Martin's response left no clear course of action had they not arrived ....

Not asking as to who you are voting for - as long as you have the choice to vote or not, then that is good enough for me ....
Posted mine today.