• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automobiles : Good,Bad & the Ugly.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure what this was...

View attachment 7003

A pimped up version of summat American
Looks like a 2 door..Probably a Caddy Eldorado.Thought the hood looks too short for that model.Hard to judge its length from the photo.

Oldsmobile-88

Protests on the M25 today stopping traffic at various junctions for a few hours by a group called Insulate Britain,nothing to to with XR apparently.
It must have been mayhem especially with the Plod just watching at first it would appear from SM posts.

Spoonz Red E

"I used to walk in the shade
With those blues on parade
But I'm not afraid
This Rover crossed over"

No police on 'The Sunny Side Of The Street'

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Protests on the M25 today stopping traffic at various junctions for a few hours by a group called Insulate Britain
Or Insult Britain.

LOG

One minute we're told that global temperatures are rising through climate change and the next they're trying to insulate the country. It's these mixed message that confuse simpletons like me.

Grecian2K

Protests on the M25 today stopping traffic at various junctions for a few hours
Probably improved usual journey times by about 50%

Oldsmobile-88

Good grief 😁😁😁

If they were wearing football shirts they would have been nicked ‘at the double’ 😁. “If you need anything ?”

Mr Jinx

One minute we're told that global temperatures are rising through climate change and the next they're trying to insulate the country. It's these mixed message that confuse simpletons like me.
If it all gets too hot globally, everyone can move to the UK for yet another washout summer.

iscalad

If it all gets too hot globally, everyone can move to the UK for yet another washout summer.
Only if they are HGV drivers. #emptyshelves

Oldsmobile-88

Only if they are HGV drivers. #emptyshelves
Still got the Chocolate Doughnuts in Co-oP Heavitree thank goodness 😁

I was talking to a couple of friends who are buying pure electric cars.Both have around a 22 week wait for delivery.The problem is a shortage of micro chips in the automobile industry,this is not a problem just associated to electric vehicles.
The problem mainly being the shutdown world wide of car production plants last year,which left micro chip manufacturers hanging.

A very strong market for good quality used cars at the moment I’ve noticed.As good a barometer as any that the economy is picking up.