• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automatic Promotion

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hope we've not jinxed it :(
I think you'll find that Jinxy is totally preoccupied by the Politics thread at the moment! :p

IndoMike

I think you'll find that Jinxy is totally preoccupied by the Politics thread at the moment! :p
He's busy Jinxing no deal 😅

Redarrow

Automatic promotion is very likely if we can get through January without losing any key players, transfer window will be a big test for Matty if we are still up the top....can imagine some vulcher’s coming in for some!!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
An automatic promotion thread in October...:rolleyes:

grecIAN Harris

If

If, as you so eloquently put it, a striker 'does f*** all' for 88 minutes it's a strong possibility that he'll have been subbed before he gets the chance to score twice In the last two minutes!
I didn't say he had to wait until the last two minutes before he scored. Any two minutes throughout the ninety will be suffice.

andrew p long

I didn't say he had to wait until the last two minutes before he scored. Any two minutes throughout the ninety will be suffice.
I am all in favour of this chap who will score two goals every game. I too don’t care when in the game the two goals every game come. 92 goals from one player in a season will surely see us to automatic promotion. Sign him up!

grecIAN Harris

I am all in favour of this chap who will score two goals every game. I too don’t care when in the game the two goals every game come. 92 goals from one player in a season will surely see us to automatic promotion. Sign him up!
I love the stupidity on here when something is taken so literally.

exeter-loyal

I love the stupidity on here when something is taken so literally.
I'm sure most people on here are used to it by now.

exeter-loyal

AFTER TODAYS WiIN IN THE MANNER WE WON IT THIS IS WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD!! KEEP BELIEVING!!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I honestly feel MT has given us a team “for all seasons” capable of playing silky football but also with defenders, in particular, experienced and street wise. We are no longer being bullied anywhere on the pitch and have some real steel in the team. We also have, particularly at this level, two quality keepers.

I genuinely believe there is every chance of us finishing in the autos the only thing stopping us being if we are really unlucky with injuries.