• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle's new owner

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Does old knowall still think brenty boy is the best thing since sliced bread,and is he still throwing his weight around online ?
Think he is preoccupied with trying to be BFF's with Simon and Jane and not mentioning his soon to be ex best friend in high places.

Terryhall

The beta is now back up (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07796376/filing-history). Some high level figures below for those interested based on the publicly filed documents (I haven't dug deeper because, frankly, who cares enough about PAFC :D)

Current share capital as of 9 August 2018 - 2,233,057 new ordinary/voting shares were issued at a price of GBP 1.455404 per share - this equates to an input of GBP 3.25m (which is the figure reported by the local press down in North Cornwall). This brings the total share capital to 8,918,534 (all of which is indicated to be issued as ordinary/voting shares).

There is currently no breakdown of this share capital - the most recent available was as at 4 October 2017 - (NB - at that time, the share capital came to a total of GBP 6,685,477) and at that time, the breakdown was

2,890,140 - Simon Hallett - this is approx 43%
2,059,824 - Akeron Leisure Limited (which is ultimately owned and controlled by Brent) - this is approx 31%
1,398,074 - Five Directions Limited (which is also ultimately owned and controlled by Brent) - this is approx 21%
183,533 - Anthony Wrathall (also a PAFC director) - this is approx 3%
153906 - Rowanmoor Trustees Limited - Richard Holliday (also a PAFC director) - this is approx 2%
UPDATE based on the latest filings at Companies House, as of 9 October 2018.

5,810,292 (up from 2,890,140 in August) - Simon Hallett - this is approx 65% (up from 43%)
2,059,824 (no change) - Akeron Leisure Limited (which is ultimately owned and controlled by Brent) - this is now diluted to 23%
710,979 (down from 1,398,074) - Five Directions Limited (which is also ultimately owned and controlled by Brent) - this is now only 8%
183,533 (no change) - Anthony Wrathall (also a PAFC director) - now just 2%
153,906 (no change) - Rowanmoor Trustees Limited - Richard Holliday (also a PAFC director) - now less than 2%

So Hallett has a clear majority stake, Brent is just over 30% and the other two directors are fast becoming the definition of a "nominal" shareholding. Hallett's stake is a decent chunk higher than my guesstimates from back in August (and Brent is lower)

dontpassback

Brent’s 22 year old daughter has now rocked up onto the board, good job old club presidente has departed eh ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Brent’s 22 year old daughter has now rocked up onto the board, good job old club presidente has departed eh ?
All depends who is sniffing around for El Presidente's old job !