• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle unbeaten run continues!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry my mistake, is it possible to delete threads?

Grecian2K

Are you certain about that, Sturtz?

The lunchtime Spotlight South West (of Ivybridge) News bulletin were at pains to show the two goals scored by he girlies in gr**n but I did not see any from the bovines.
Surely it was 2-0 to the mighty, all-conquering Argiggle?

Spoonz Red E

To be fair they've been unbeaten since 10pm on Tuesday.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
When it comes to luck our Green friends only rarely seem to suffer……from the easy ride they had to the FA Cup Semis, from memory in the 80s, to getting promoted ahead of us a result of the strange quirks in our respective games schedules, via PPG a few seasons ago.

Now they must surely have set a record, at least for a third tier Club, by being selected for FA Cup live Tv coverage for three consecutive rounds…….as for us over the years our various managers must have run over more than their share of black cats lol.

graiser

You boys really need to move on, anyway Merry Christmas to all your posters and hope the New Years a good one

STURTZ

You boys really need to move on, anyway Merry Christmas to all your posters and hope the New Years a good one
So far so good....

STURTZ

Best of luck in your next match Argyle chums. A green win against Posh and we could go top!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Best of luck in your next match Argyle chums. A green win against Posh and we could go top!
Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian Joel Randell to score the winner !

Grecian2K

Rather ironically poor old Peterborough also have to visit Cornwall's worst sink-estate for the Caribou Cup this Wednesday as well.
Twice in four days- I think the UN would define that as "cruel and unusual punishment".
Still, in order to reduce the old carbon footprint and save travel costs I guess they could stay over in one of the Posher parts of the West country...I'm sure we could rent them a spare pitch at the C&F

Marino

Thats promotion hopefuls Barnsley, Peterborough and Bolton all dispatched with relative ease so far whilst you guys are struggling against the likes of Accrington, Cheltenham and Cambridge :cool:

Please do try and keep up