• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle tickets

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
This might be old news by now but Argyle tickets go on sale to Gold priority members on Sunday: https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/octoberpriority/

Legohead

Banned
Hi all. I'm making the trip down for this one as conveniently it's at half term and i'm going to book a short break probably around Lyme Regis with the family. Just wanted to ask about how the priority ticketing works as it says on the portal it's priority only and i can't purchase one yet. I do have a ticket account and have had tickets sent out to me before albeit infrequently and so they know at the ticket office i'm not an Argyle fan :D but just wondered how it works and when it's likely they will go on general sale as i usually get tickets posted out to me. Any info would be fantastic. Thanks.

Legohead

Banned
Found the info about trust priority with regards tickets on the OS so it's all good.

GJW

How many tickets can I buy as a silver priority? Just one, or two or more?

GJW

It’s ok. Just seen it elsewhere. Looks like I can buy up to 4.

exeter-loyal

Wonder if we will hit 8,000 at home for this including scum fans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just a reminder for season ticket holders, you don't need to buy a ticket. :LOL:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if we will hit 8,000 at home for this including scum fans.
I very much doubt it. Practical capacity for these sort of games is only just over 8,000 given separation requirements (the parts of Blocks A and L nearest the away end will not be sold) and we'd have to sell out the ground AND every one turn up (there are always at least 100 no-shows for various reasons).

It was only 6,612 last time we played Argyle at SJP (Sept 2016) and although we got over 7,400 for the Carlisle playoff game I'd say 7,000 or so is more likely.

CityTillIDie

I assume the stansfield stand will only be home supporters for safety reasons? This correct or no

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I assume the stansfield stand will only be home supporters for safety reasons? This correct or no
Yes.

I believe that for logistical reasons the Club do not intend to give Block A to away fans in any foreseeable future. Not sure the Old Bill would allow it for Argyle anyway. I assume the latter will be given 350 seats in the IP Office plus 950 standing, total 1200.