• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle discussion and prediction

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So it's been a bad week with lots of travelling, conceding 7, scoring only 1, and it appears our reserve keeper might not be as good as we initially thought! We've been as shocking as I can remember for a long time.

Argyle, on the other hand, have come in to some form, winning comfortably in their past 2 home games, but this means nothing. Play like we played in our last home match and we'll be fine. Come 3pm on Saturday all will be forgotten with a decent 3 points in the bag as Argyle don't know what hit them.

2-0 Bowman double.

i8cornwall

3-0 Argyle, with city having 11 shots on target and hitting the woodwork twice.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like the continuation of a bad run to me 3-1 defeat and mid table obscurity. Our lack of firepower is gonna kill us.

CityTillIDie

2-2 scrappy boring game of football!

Alistair20000

Darren Drysdale is the ref for this one so we have dodged Hutt Brextable.

We are on a bad run and they are in good form.

1 -0 win for us with Bowman scoring.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cannot see us keeping a clean sheet and Joel Grant is suddenly banging them in, sadly I predict a 3 - 1 Argyle win.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Everyone knows form goes out the window in games like this - there are just certain games you can never predict and this is one of them...they could be top and we could be bottom and vice versa and....

Given the last 2 results they won’t need any pumping up and I think we will win given that bounce back....

IndoMike

No idea about the result. Depends on which City turns up and which Argyle turns up.
We have to get back to our main starting line - up and hope Bowman can take his opportunities.

Dear Ryan,
We love you, but please put the farking ball in the net ! It's not that difficult!!

IndoMike

I predict that Williams and Jake will both have storming natches.

Avening Posse

I think we will be Uber defensive in terms of line up after shipping 7 recently, and try catching them on the break, and bring on more attacking players after 60 mins depending on things are panning out. On our day we can win this, so gonna be optimistic and say a 2-1 win