• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle Away - Saturday 21 March

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets news!

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets news!

A pity that they aren't going on sale a day earlier. Whilst I appreciate it may have put pressure on the Box Office, surely it may have helped to swell the attendance for Tuesday night's Oldham game, and been more convenient for our fans also.

Spoonz Red E

A pity that they aren't going on sale a day earlier. Whilst I appreciate it may have put pressure on the Box Office, surely it may have helped to swell the attendance for Tuesday night's Oldham game, and been more convenient for our fans also.
It was considered but it would have been too much pressure on the ticket office.
We only have one window for away sales and this window also deals with transfers, reprints, lost tickets, all other enquiries etc
We've just about been clearing queues by kick off for games as it.
Too late afterwards on an evening match for any volume of sales.
There are four further home matches available before the Plymouth game to sell at the ground from the matchday booth.

Dubai Grecian

Dilemma, anyway else considering taking their 11 year old? am I being overly cautious?

Alistair20000

I decided never to go there again after the 2010 attack by Scum thugs on City fans on the Home Park walk way.

Colesman Ballz

I note that the Scummers are charging £2 extra a head compared with other forthcoming fixtures against the likes of Crewe. Given that this could well be a complete sell out is this (a) sheer greed, or (b) due to increased policing costs ?. If (b) then surely this should only be charged in the home areas, given that it is their own brain dead, knuckle dragging, morons who require policing !

TOP_CITY_FAN

I note that the Scummers are charging £2 extra a head compared with other forthcoming fixtures against the likes of Crewe. Given that this could well be a complete sell out is this (a) sheer greed, or (b) due to increased policing costs ?. If (b) then surely this should only be charged in the home areas, given that it is their own brain dead, knuckle dragging, morons who require policing !
Will probably be 'B' - But some of our fans aren't as innocent as you make out.

anth_ecfc

What time train is everyone planning on getting ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Isn't there already a thread about tickets ? Do we really need another one.

fred binneys head

Might need to change the thread title soon 😡