• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Argyle at SJP 21 February 2015

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
according to the ticket site there are about 400 seats available in total so with an away sell out that would indicate just over 4000 sold plus whatever big bank tickets have been sold. club said over 5000 a short while ago so would guess the total sold isn't currently above 5500. expect it will be about 6000 on the day and most tickets sold now will be standing, would have thought that majority wanting to sit will have got there's to make sure they get seats in the correct block/row etc.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Over 6000 tickets sold in total. 1300 tickets still available for the Big Bank.
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/devon-derby-ticket-sales-update-exeter-city-v-plymouth-argyle-2267253.aspx

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
What is our actual full capacity at home this season?

Silver fox

8,800 gog.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Firstly well done to the club for posting specific information and those figures are better than I thought they would be.

Secondly the article suggests that the total sold is over 6500.

I don't know if someone can confirm but I believe we are currently limited to 8540 as a capacity because the old grandstand can only hold 1400 due to safety regulations( I believe I read this on here a year or two ago). I expect we are also losing a few seats in the wts due to segregation so presume the capacity for this game could be about 8300? Take away 1767 tickets still left and this gives you 6533.

if I am being over zealous with the segregation amount, and/or wrong about the old grandstand total it could be higher still. good news as we could well be looking at over 7000 now, shame about our recent run otherwise could have been even better still but a good win on Saturday could help drum up a few more. Will get around to booking for myself in the next few days.

Don't think Silver Fox is right about 8800 but if so then its 7000 already. I don't think there are more than 1500 spaces showing on the ticket site for the old grandstand.

Last edited:

anth_ecfc

8,800 gog.
Are you sure , 1800 tickets approx left remaining then that would make total sells around 7,000 mark !

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If that's true, and we have 1,767 tickets left to shift, then that would mean ticket sales are closer to the 7,000 figure.

I appreciate the segregation will take up a number of seats.

motorservices

So whos got tickets for the block next to the scum fans then, hands up............

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So whos got tickets for the block next to the scum fans then, hands up............
I was too worried about what I might catch. So I'm staying as far from them as possible. The Big Bank.

graiser

I'm bringing my toilet duck along so I should be ok