• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arg*le Game on Sky Sports Monday 31st October 8pm

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely you lads are gold members?
Never been a member at any level, not a season ticket holder and never been a Trust member.

fred binneys head

That’ll be why you’re not going to argyle then. Join the Trust FFS.

grecIAN Harris

That’ll be why you’re not going to argyle then. Join the Trust FFS.
It's never stopped me going before now. I don't think I've missed a game down there since we got out of The Conference.

supernova

I’m gutted to have not got a ticket. Where were all these people when we only took 900 odd down there on a Tuesday night in 2014 when a majority of people had had enough of the “hassle”

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Jesus, not that old cliche.

Alistair20000

Jesus, not that old cliche.
Sod that.

Where's the bleddy Gas MDT that you are charged with starting ? I stayed up specially for it :(

fred binneys head

Sod that.

Where's the bleddy Gas MDT that you are charged with starting ? I stayed up specially for it :(
Soz, woke up this morning ready to do it but Ash beat me to it, fair play to him. I’ve got a good feeling about Ash starting the thread, don’t worry, all is good.

#NotFuming.

Grecian Max

I’m gutted to have not got a ticket. Where were all these people when we only took 900 odd down there on a Tuesday night in 2014 when a majority of people had had enough of the “hassle”
They will be in the stand, like me because a Trust membership pretty much guarantees it, even when not needed like that win you mention.

Grecian Max

Literally £2 a month 😂😂 Even if you don’t agree with it, surely worth chucking in TWO POUNDS to have access to tickets when required like Argyle, play off aways and FA Cup. Baffling.

supernova

They will be in the stand, like me because a Trust membership pretty much guarantees it, even when not needed like that win you mention.
I was being whimsical. Also I’m a Trust member but didn’t think it would go as quick as it did. My bad

There’s no excuse to never not take a full allocation down there