• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arg*le Game on Sky Sports Monday 31st October 8pm

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being on Sky, does that mean it will not be available to watch live on ifollow from abroad?
very likely

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
How much as a broadcasting fee do we receive?
Not as much as the scum, we get £10,000 as the away side and the scum can get up to £100,000 https://sqaf.club/football-league-tv-money-distribution/#:~:text=In addition to the sum,between 10,000 and 100,000 pounds.

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not as much as the scum
I Know it was changed to favour the home side more a while back, but just curious what we receive as do not know the overall figure.

AndrewP

lovely if you live in Devon, Less lovely if you don't......and on a work night!.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
lovely if you live in Devon, Less lovely if you don't......and on a work night!.
I'm working that evening as well.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Or more lovely if you're exiled and there was no way you could get to the match but a Monday night works perfectly...

I'll just have to watch the Monday night quizzes on iPlayer rather than live on BBC2.

JayPob94

Ruined my entire weeks plan. Flights and trains to and from Aberdeen already booked. Nightmare.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or more lovely if you're exiled and there was no way you could get to the match but a Monday night works perfectly...

I'll just have to watch the Monday night quizzes on iPlayer rather than live on BBC2.
Smug night takes on a new meaning Jase ;)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not on Ifollow in the UK but should be availabe abroad, so says Devon Live https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/exeter-citys-trip-plymouth-argyle-7538912

Ruined my entire weeks plan. Flights and trains to and from Aberdeen already booked. Nightmare.
Welcome to modern football finance, where TV rules. You and I as fans who want to attend matches at a time which is convenient are relics and we count for nothing.
It's another reason I pity fans of elite clubs. Their views, welfare and wallets are the last consideration of the football industry.