• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arg*le Game on Sky Sports Monday 31st October 8pm

Boyo

I’m gutted to have not got a ticket. Where were all these people when we only took 900 odd down there on a Tuesday night in 2014 when a majority of people had had enough of the “hassle”
The “hassle” was the excuse, the reality was that we were poor that year and arg*le were strong. None of us believed we’d get a point, let alone three. Sercs and Tommy N with the goals for us, if I recall correctly. #IWasThere

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Elliot Richards with the winner

STURTZ

Yeah I'm a Gold trust member and a season ticket holder. I just f**ked up in trying to order my tickets.

andrew p long

Sod that.

Where's the bleddy Gas MDT that you are charged with starting ? I stayed up specially for it :(
I thought the reason for FBH not doing it was rest and rotation. its pretty tough starting 2 MDTs in the same week (well, beyond FBH anyway;)) so I think he's being saved for more important matches

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So..what are the chances of the club putting it on the big screen at SJP?