• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any more news on Brazil?

rp42

All that money wasted on a few days in Brazil when they could've been the saviours of the club,but never mind if we go out of business over here when you can all say"I was there in Brazil when we played that meaningless friendly" and your your grandkids say"but grampy was that not the same year that City went bust"?......Enjoy it won't you.[ecfc]

Red Box

All that money wasted on a few days in Brazil when they could've been the saviours of the club,but never mind if we go out of business over here when you can all say"I was there in Brazil when we played that meaningless friendly" and your your grandkids say"but grampy was that not the same year that City went bust"?......Enjoy it won't you.[ecfc]
Oh don't worry I intend to enjoy every minute. I hear the grapes are a little sour out there, I'll bring you some back!

motorservices

have to say im neither sour nor happy, as tbh i dont think id travel to braintree to watch a friendly let alone Brazil, wrong time, if it had been BEFORE the world cup that would have played right into our hands, this trip, although great, is like turning up for the at the train station half hour after the last train and needing to get home...........

butch

The club said a hundred people had took up the package so not that far out.
The confirmed number is 140 and rising, plus 20-30 independents.

rp42

Probably the WAGS have decided to attend?

rp42

Oh don't worry I intend to enjoy every minute. I hear the grapes are a little sour out there, I'll bring you some back!
Thanks but the Grapes you bring back will be the same ones that you take out there with you...the ones growing out your backside,PIles off them.

butch

Thanks but the Grapes you bring back will be the same ones that you take out there with you...the ones growing out your backside,PIles off them.
Never let up do they? Load of spoilt brats come to mind.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
May I say that I wish all travelling to this event have a jolly good time.

In no way did I intend any comments of concern about ECFC that I have made to be seen as undermining any ones right to enjoy themselves.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
So more than my original 260k estimate. Thanks Butch ;)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
And on the clubs Facebook pages they are saying the Fluminense side who are facing us will be a similar make up to the one which faced Italy.
that's classic , not in a million years will it be anything like.

It will be a bunch of youngsters and the odd first team squad player who's been out injured or not in there squad for the Santos game.

I think the timing of the trip and the whole concept is a joke , but that sums up the people running the club at the moment sadly.

for those going , get stuck into a few Brahma's and have a good one.