• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any idea when our retained list will be released?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought this was usually end of May / beginning of June though with the play off final being so late I guess it's been delayed.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought this was usually end of May / beginning of June though with the play off final being so late I guess it's been delayed.
Think you have answered your own question there!

We usually get some sort of list 1-2 weeks after the season ends so I'd expect something by the end of next week hopefully. Little bits of info are creeping out such as CRL and Swan leaving plus plenty of reports that Brown has re signed so I'd expect news fairly soon.

Bexster

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I feel sorry for McCready as he was injured throughout having looked quite useful to me at least previously, but them's the breaks I guess. Olejnik was inevitable for me with Pym and Hamon under contract and Pym in particular having moved on in his development (can't speak for Hamon as I didn't see him play this year) meaning three keepers was always leaving an odd one out.

Why on earth did Matt Jay, Robbie Simpson and Hamon get more than one year before?. Jay and Hamon wont make it into the first team and Simpson is rubbish neither should be near the first team tbh.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not too many surprises there....Although why offer Troy A H a new deal unless it's utter peanuts.

Bobby O leaving makes sense really as we can free up a big wage and delighted Reid is still with us despite a few rumours he had not been secured. McCready too injury prone and meh so fair enough but feel for CRL as he looked decent enough.

ecfc2000

We've offered Troy AH a new contract? Has Tis lost his mind?

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should this be merged with the Transfers sticky?

Has Ryan Swan already left the club then? If so, his departure was heralded with a lot less fanfare than his arrival!

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
We've offered Troy AH a new contract? Has Tis lost his mind?
No doubt he's "great to have around the dressing room" (facepalm)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And no mention of Ampadu???