• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

another loss

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
How much longer do we have to put up with this?
Anybody have a map --where do Dartford play we are going to need to know!
Dartford.............................. :S

Last edited:

geoffwp

Ah, the silly schoolboy returns. They would know how to cut a good mortice and tennon and dovetail joint son.

PS. This thread was well down the page. Get a life bozzo and stop stalking me.

Grecian_Jay

Ah, the silly schoolboy returns. They would know how to cut a good mortice and tennon and dovetail joint son.

PS. This thread was well down the page. Get a life bozzo and stop stalking me.
Just playing catch up on the weekends threads Geoffrey, can't let your comments go without a trace.

geoffwp

Then comment on my comments coco, rather than something personal you know nothing about.

FAN-TATIC

Not joking at all. We were never gonna get big money for Harley. FACT
Shabba, you are spot on! Once the August transfer window closed with no 'acceptable' bid, if indeed any bid for him, the only chance of him going then was the January window. Harley was within 6 months of the end of his contract at that time. He was therefore in a position to go to any Cub that he liked and enter into a pre-contract arrangement with them and there was nothing we could do about it. Brighton allegedly offered £80k in the January window, but Harley wasn't interested in going there at that time and the club could not force him to go either.

Last edited: