• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Another L1 Manager gone ..

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I would rather Gj then Tisdale.
Can't agree there Larry.

Tisdale is the perfect manager for us. He obviously still thinks we are perfect for him. Long may it continue...

Larry

Can't agree there Larry.

Tisdale is the perfect manager for us. He obviously still thinks we are perfect for him. Long may it continue...
But Spank I fear Tisdale will leave as soon as Bristol City decide to change, and in all honesty I can see that at the end of this season. GJ has the power for promotion and the contacts with Job Security. I love Tiss but am always in fear

journeyman

As personalities, Johnson and Tisdale are chalk and cheese (I remember Johnson openly criticising his players in the press earlier in the season). I'm not sure such a rapid change in approach would be good for a squad.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Why does everyone assume that Bristol City are the main threat to Tisdale's tenure at ECFC?

It appears that the club has set it's stall on internal development as the main chance of achieving success. I happen to agree. We also know that in the current financial climate our chances of success, due to the trust model, are heightened.

When Paul goes, he goes. He'll leave with his head held high and my eternal gratitude for the happiness he has brought me. I will then enjoy resuming the normal service ride that is Exeter City.

I love being Greek me.

ecfc01

Why does everyone assume that Bristol City are the main threat to Tisdale's tenure at ECFC?

It appears that the club has set it's stall on internal development as the main chance of achieving success. I happen to agree. We also know that in the current financial climate our chances of success, due to the trust model, are heightened.

When Paul goes, he goes. He'll leave with his head held high and my eternal gratitude for the happiness he has brought me. I will then enjoy resuming the normal service ride that is Exeter City.

I love being Greek me.
I'm Polish,

Tisdale will take our Team FACT

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I'm Polish,

Tisdale will take our Team FACT
Polak jestes?

Nie sadze...

ecfc01

Polak jestes?

Nie sadze...
Speak English lad!

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
ssn reporting eddie howe apparently staying at bournemuff despite interest from charlton, another in the tis mode perhaps or just more confident of getting promoted without moving?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
ssn reporting eddie howe apparently staying at bournemuff despite interest from charlton, another in the tis mode perhaps or just more confident of getting promoted without moving?
intresting one aint it....

managers move too quickly IMO these days....if it doesnt work there back on the scrap heap...

tisdale is building something.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I have heard, Gary Johnson is a real disciplinarian. There could have been a bit of player power exercised at Posh.