• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Andy Woodman

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure about that, I remember him playing well for Northampton several times and they generally used to beat us !
He was alright when he went down At James Road but for 45 minutes in front of The Bank, he was a bag of nerves.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
He comes across as a decent chap, he certainly doesn't dress his time up with us, he basically admits he was absolute dog $h1t and he doesn't blame anyone else.

grecIAN Harris

He was alright when he went down At James Road but for 45 minutes in front of The Bank, he was a bag of nerves..........
........ games when he came down with Oxford and Satanage spring to mind.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He comes across as a decent chap, he certainly doesn't dress his time up with us, he basically admits he was absolute dog $h1t and he doesn't blame anyone else.
Yeah my thoughts too. I expected him to have a go at the club and supporters but to hold his hands up and say he was ***** is quite refreshing!

Andy Holloway

Arguably the worst player we have ever signed
By his own admittance at about 38 minutes.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
IIRC it wasn't necessarily the fact that he was sheet (which he was) but the total arrogance that went with it.

fred binneys head

Not sure about that, I remember him playing well for Northampton several times and they generally used to beat us !
Correct - he played really well at Sixfields when I saw him. As much as we sang "we remember Colchester", it seemed to just make him play better. Maybe we should have stopped singing it, but you know how it goes, we couldn't.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The old fave - "Woodman is a ()()anker"

STURTZ

Great interview, funny now, not so funny back then, he reminds me of ********!