• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Macclesfield clap clap

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
It should come to £27.50 altogether. The last bit after Wolves seems to be the same however you do it, but you won't get a cheaper ticket for the first bit. I suggest also that if you buy off the internet we can pick tickets up from a self-service machine at Temple Meads - it'll be quicker and easier. Some ticket clerks argue with you if you try to split it, but machines don't.'
Ticket clerks shouldnt have to argue about it because as long as the train stops at all those stations (to which it does) then the split tickets are perfectly valid and acceptable. I see it at work all the time. Oh myself and Oldsmobile will be on the 0723 from St Davids on Saturday.

Last edited:
Clap Clap from me .... Last minute decision, just secured a seat on Jubby's coach, can't wait now! [y]

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
cant make it 2moz as im working.make plenty of noise up there boys and girls and hopefully we can get a win!!!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
already there YAY! See all you guys tomorrow

john_anderson

anyone fancy picking me up a programme? ill pay for all costs

cheers

JJ

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have just realised that Bristol City are at Wolves with a 1230pm kick off. Means my train will be rather busy from Temple Meads......bugger!

exetergrecian

Have just realised that Bristol City are at Wolves with a 1230pm kick off. Means my train will be rather busy from Temple Meads......bugger!
Not as busy as it became at Stoke on the return! Very noisy, but very good natured banter in our bit. The number of travelling fans, going to games in all parts encountered yesterday was great, all were friendly, no hassle.

Hope the ankle is not too bad, I also went down at one of the goals.
Sounds like a job for Injury lawyers for you.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope the ankle is not too bad, I also went down at one of the goals.
Sounds like a job for Injury lawyers for you.

Was very uncomfortable at work yesterday but got by ok. Im not limping so much now this morning but its still a little swollen with a nice little bruise as well but certainly wasnt hurting as much this morning. Still putting a bag of frozen peas from time to time which seems to be doing the trick.