• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All exewebbers please buy a programme 2011/12 season!

Cheggers

I will NOT be programme selling tomorrow
I'm sure the office will ask someone to cover my normal pitch.
I will be back on Tuesday :D
Cheers
Greg [y]
Rubbish, your sacked.

OfficialECFC

I believe that the main selling point was a bit in there from me! Good to see that the programme editor was also doing their bit in selling the programme .
Every Saturday list season hants!

Greg's sales were incredible on Saturday. And overall we sold 4000 and there are a couple left at reception if anyone wants to pop in

Mike Blackstone

I haven't received any copies from ECFC from this season as yet, despite being on the list to do so.

And I am still waiting for the programme against Plymouth from the last game of last season, despite being told by two different people at the club during the past couple of months that there would be one in the post to me.

I would also like to publicly thank the Exeter City Supporters Club committee for their great gesture of recognising my long term stint as programme editor. Much appreciated and very much enjoyed!

Grecian1966

I haven't received any copies from ECFC from this season as yet, despite being on the list to do so.

And I am still waiting for the programme against Plymouth from the last game of last season, despite being told by two different people at the club during the past couple of months that there would be one in the post to me.

I would also like to publicly thank the Exeter City Supporters Club committee for their great gesture of recognising my long term stint as programme editor. Much appreciated and very much enjoyed!
Have to say how disappointing that is to read Mike. Very discourteous and frankly insulting. I will withhold from purchasing until you post that this has been put right.

Fred

Last edited:

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rubbish, your sacked.
LOL!
I'll get me coat!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
LOL!
I'll get me coat!
you will need more than that if you are heading outside this evening!

Cheggers

With all your contacts at the Club, why are you coming on here and having a whinge. Surely your complaint, if you have one, should be directed at them. Any agreement you have with them has got nothing to do with Exeweb or the fans surely.

Early Bath

With all your contacts at the Club, why are you coming on here and having a whinge. Surely your complaint, if you have one, should be directed at them. Any agreement you have with them has got nothing to do with Exeweb or the fans surely.
Bit harsh that Cheggers, after all he is "one of us". No worse than a lot of the other shyte that gets posted on here which is generally irrelevant. :-O

Mike Blackstone

I have done and hit a brick wall of getting absolutely nowhere.

Cheggers

I have done and hit a brick wall of getting absolutely nowhere.
Sorry to hear that Mike, I will make enquiries.