• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree. He has very good positional sense, good composure, good strength, and an excellent long throw but his biggest strength is that he doesn't really have a weakness.
He also seems to gave bulked up this season, which helps with his composure.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very bad news if he misses the rest of this season. Diabate is good, but he's not a left sided player and Jack Sparkes' effectiveness is massively helped by having Hartridge just behind him.

I suppose Jonathan Grounds is out of the question?

grecIAN Harris

Very bad news if he misses the rest of this season. Diabate is good, but he's not a left sided player and Jack Sparkes' effectiveness is massively helped by having Hartridge just behind him.

I suppose Jonathan Grounds is out of the question?
The way he went down I would suspect it's his hamstring which almost certainly rule him out for the rest of the season......... the only blot on what has been a very, very good day for City.

andrew p long

The way he went down I would suspect it's his hamstring which almost certainly rule him out for the rest of the season......... the only blot on what has been a very, very good day for City.
that's what MT said..out for the season. MT said Cheickh or Groundsy would have to step up.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
that's what MT said..out for the season. MT said Cheickh or Groundsy would have to step up.
Going to miss him & his long throw.

grecIAN Harris

Both more than capable of doing so. It would have been good to have kept Alex fit for the rest of the season but I have no concerns with either, or both as the games that come dictates (and may be how KMT will play it), coming in and doing a solid job.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Grounds must be fit then.We will need a couple of experienced heads before this is finished.

Pobbop

Grounds must be fit then.We will need a couple of experienced heads before this is finished.
Nah, we have Stubbs and Sweeney, Cheick can fit in beautifully, Grounds should be a replacement if the other 2 get injured, nice to have a bit of Yoof back there.

STURTZ

Want Diabate to play but just think we need a lefty in that back three set up. Think Grounds might get the nod.
So sorry for Alex.

arthur

Nah, we have Stubbs and Sweeney, Cheick can fit in beautifully, Grounds should be a replacement if the other 2 get injured, nice to have a bit of Yoof back there.
He can fit in functionally but not beautifully imho