• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we're in danger of drifting somewhere towards hyperbole with regards his performance - he did some things well and looked calm and composed on the ball, but I don't think he won a header all game.

A useful debut and I'm sure we will see a lot of him in the years to come, but I don't think he is close (yet) to dislodging Woodman or Moxey from the LB position.
Indeed. A solid, steady debut and good to know he can be called upon when needed. I must have missed the attacking part of his game and thought it was interesting that Moxey spent the last 15 mins at left back whilst hartridge dropped back to centre half.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I believe he will be in the squad for Bath's play off game on Sunday (4pm kick off). Bath will be playing Dorking Wanderers in this National League South play off game.

andrew p long

I believe he will be in the squad for Bath's play off game on Sunday (4pm kick off). Bath will be playing Dorking Wanderers in this National League South play off game.
is it being shown anywhere?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
is it being shown anywhere?
You can buy single games, or all of the games

I think NLS and NLN games are single legged.

The deluder

You can buy single games, or all of the games

I think NLS and NLN games are single legged.
Good luck to Alex and Bath City.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes he is suspended and yes prone to a few errors, and not the quickest but he does have a super long throw and having just rewatched the FA Cup highlights of 40 years ago
perhaps he could take heart from it, and KMT learn from one of our greatest ever results #peterhatchwhatathrow - long throw not used enough by us Alex, Randel and Jack Sparkes all have the ability to launch the ball into the area

STURTZ

Yes he is suspended and yes prone to a few errors, and not the quickest but he does have a super long throw and having just rewatched the FA Cup highlights of 40 years ago
perhaps he could take heart from it, and KMT learn from one of our greatest ever results #peterhatchwhatathrow - long throw not used enough by us Alex, Randel and Jack Sparkes all have the ability to launch the ball into the area
What the hell was Godfrey thinking playing a centre back at left wing!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What the hell was Godfrey thinking playing a centre back at left wing!
Perhaps Hartridge ought to take a leave out Peter Hatch's book - much underrated player

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps Hartridge ought to take a leave out Peter Hatch's book - much underrated player
I was wondering whether Hartridge might make the less common move from defender to left sided midfield. He is big, reasonably quick, good on the ball, passes well. This would allow Collins to play further forward.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was wondering whether Hartridge might make the less common move from defender to left sided midfield. He is big, reasonably quick, good on the ball, passes well. This would allow Collins to play further forward.
I had thought this too. We seem to develop left sided defenders that can play in the centre of midfield, as JMT has done quite a bit this season for FGR.