• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Fisher is the new signing (to Newport)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We've met him before in a City shirt of course!

https://www.exeweb.com/2019/06/25/alex-fisher-signs-for-exeter-city/

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hmmm. Not sure on this one.

Hopefully he will prove a good signing but can he link with Bowman? Time will tell.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
can he link with Bowman?
A Fisher and a Bowman up front will no doubt be hunting for goals.

Last edited:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
His club history is fascinating. He's played in 5 different countries! Really tried everything and anything. He only got one assist while at Yeovil in 40 appearances, which I'm a bit disappointed about with my assist fetish. He scored 7 goals for them. Looks like a squad member rather than a starter but we'll see.

iscalad

Again not sure. Is he any better than those we already have on the books?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
This signing looks more like competition/backup for bowman than a partner for bowman. Not massively excited, but not all the signings have to be marquee... Also, they're often the ones that come good! We'll see!

LOG

Just had a quick, non-scientific look at his time at Motherwell when Ryan Bowman was also there and it looks like one with often subbed for the other.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
With his long hair, will he adopt a man bun? If so I will boycott the club till he’s sold.

ryancooper327

With his long hair, will he adopt a man bun? If so I will boycott the club till he’s sold.
Maybe he will do a Randy Williams pony-tail.

andrew p long

Just had a quick, non-scientific look at his time at Motherwell when Ryan Bowman was also there and it looks like one with often subbed for the other.
According to wiki Fisher left Motherwell because of ‘the form of other players in 17-18’ . I think that effectively means Bowman dislodged Fisher. Interestingly of course Elliott Frear was there too...

Last edited: