• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alan Gow return?

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I can see Gowser still hasn't signed for a club since his Bristol Rovers loan ended. Should Tis offer him a pay-as-you-play deal until the end of the season or not?

I personally think he has unfinished business here, after leaving in circumstances that at the time were out of both his and our control. He is easily a top League One player at his best and I'd love to see him and Wheeler either side of Harley.

ECFC_George

[video=youtube_share;2qDwku0Ac6w]http://youtu.be/2qDwku0Ac6w[/video]

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Possibly the most overrated City player ever. Great touch and ball talent for this level (League Two), but terrible decision making and not a team player, so gives the ball away far too frequently. Therefore useless in our current set up.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Possibly the most overrated City player ever. Great touch and ball talent for this level (League Two), but terrible decision making and not a team player, so gives the ball away far too frequently. Therefore useless in our current set up.
Bang on.......

Well-known Exeweb poster
bang on wrong for me, !!!! would love to see this seasons grimes teaming up with gow, between them they'de be a delight and would tear this divisions defences to shreds.
pay as u play to the end of the season ,,DO IT, no long term commitment and the more this season goes along the more i'm thinking play offs AT THE LEAST and getting his fire power would help hugely. but tbh cant see it happening, he's just got home after ?? years away and no doubt come jan,he'll get a deal offered nearer 'home.

Pete Martin (CTID)

No, no.....a thousand times no.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
There are other players out there apart from the ones that used to play for us. I did like gow but i'd never have him back for the reasons already stated. Move on.

No, no.....a thousand times no.
Is the correct answer!

Silver fox

Is the correct answer!
Get what your all saying, but if he came back on a pay as you play basis, we would be all over him like mad... The boy as talent at this level.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Get what your all saying, but if he came back on a pay as you play basis, we would be all over him like mad... The boy as talent at this level.
more than a talent mate he was arguably one if not the best player in our division and that was in ,tbh , a pretty average if not **** poor city team, luv to see him in a half way decent team which we are rapidly becoming.